Monday, January 23, 2012

If I were a product... perspective employee




Post your ideas to the following: Think of yourself as a "product". Describe the other 3 P's of the marketing mix -- that is, how will you market yourself to a potential employee?

This Marketing Mix Charts is for me as a “product” in the job world as a potential employee. As the product, I have listed qualities and things that make up my personality and experience. The “place” on the mix chart is where I put my ability to work somewhere specific near or far, I also put what I know about the area around me most likely the area where I would work. The “place” also includes how and where I like to work in the work place. The “promotion” part of the mix chart was how I would go about putting myself out there and getting noticed. Also how I would present myself and the situations I would have to participate in for selling myself as a product. The “price” portion of the mix chart was one of the hardest spots to place myself in; I believed that it spoke to the money to be paid for work, any type of benefits received for working, and whether or not I am available to work on holidays for the same money. These are the categories of the Marketing Mix Chart and how I would fall into place if I were the “product” as a potential employee. How would you describe the "Price" part of the mix chart and what items would you put under it as a perspective employee? Keep in mind that some things can be poorily mentioned or hurt your chances of being hired, things like: wanting to much money, not taking jobs with no benefits, or having your gas remembersment mandatory.

Joe Almeida




PRODUCT
PLACE
PROMOTION
PRICE
QUALIT OF WORK
LANGUAGE SKILLS
INTERVIEWS
COMPENSATION
ETHICAL CONVICTIONS
AUTOMOBLIE ACCESS
PERSONAL CONTACTS
OVERTIME
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE
PERSONAL KNOWLEDGE
APPLICATIONS
HOLIDAYS AVAILIBLE
APPEARANCE
LOCAL KNOWLEDGE
ADVERTISING A RESUME
PAYMENT METHODS
TEAM SKILLS
WHERE I FUNCTION BEST
INTERNET ENGINES
DISCOUNTED PRODUCTS
WORK ETHICS
AVAILABILITY TO WORK

DISCOUNTED SERVICES
RATE AT WHICH I WORK


HEALTH OPTIONS
PERSONAL REFFERENCES



No comments:

Post a Comment